Nothing could ruin a ski vacation faster than not making it up the the ski resort. Some resorts, like those in the Park City area, do not require much canyon driving or very steep terrain. But other canyons can wind around at steep grades. Add some snow or icy conditions and you might end up heading back to your hotel.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has some items to consider when booking your next ski vacation transportation. Know your travel needs…
- Will you need a 4×4 or do you plan to Park and Ride to the resort?
- What will the weather conditions be like for the roads, which can be different than the resorts?
- How much luggage and/or ski gear will you need to carry?
- Will you need to rent a ski rack?
- How much leg room will you need to keep the whole family comfortable after a long day skiing?
- Do you know how to get where you’re going, or will you need a GPS unit?
- Will you need to rent child seats?
Most importantly, Enterprise says you should rent a vehicle from a company you trust will be there with award-winning service if you have any extraordinary needs. Click the photo for more on what you should look for in a ski vacation rental car.