Fitting a ski vacation into a busy lifestyle can be difficult, but there’s no need to miss out on enjoying “The Greatest Snow on Earth”! There is no other place like Utah that offers such quick access from landing to lift.
Holiday Inn Express in Sandy, Utah says saving time on a ski vacation starts with choosing a location in the middle of the action….
- Just 15 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport means no need to spend time with car rental counters, take a cab!
- Free shuttle service within five miles of hotel, including ski bus stops
- Less than 20 minutes to Snowbird, Alta, Brighton, and Solitude ski resorts
- Walking distance to a shopping mall, coffee shops, and numerous restaurants
- Skip checking bags and rent ski gear; with a Ski ‘N See / ARCS in walking distance
Direct freeway access to Salt Lake City; be downtown in just 10 minutes