Full-Time & Part Time Positions Available
Ski ‘N See & UtahSkis.com offer a fun work environment, full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Workplace perks include access to industry discounts, lift tickets, a ping pong table, kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, team ski outings, BBQ days and more. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for helping customers with online orders, answering questions about ski and snowboard gear, and providing an overall exceptional customer experience.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer comprehension.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Retail or sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Schedule: Flexible, up to 40 hour work week – weekends and evenings are standard.
- Hours per week depend upon full-time vs. part-time status.
- Position works at the warehouse daily.
- Customer Service is Monday through Sunday, 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Assist customers throughout the purchase of products over the phone or email.
- Create and edit ski/snowboard reservations.
- Assist customers with all questions concerning ski/snowboard purchases or rentals.
- Operate several programs and platforms to ensure fast and accurate customer service.
- Respond professionally and timely to customer escalated questions or concerns.
- Assist in shipping and driving as needed.
- Competent in the use of the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.).
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills are required.
- Enthusiasm combined with a drive for constant improvement.
- Proven ability to independently problem-solve.
- Must be able to sit for several hours.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting and moving of merchandise or other inventory.
- Vision to read detailed instructions and labels, distance and color vision, peripheral and depth perception.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work will be performed in an office environment.