Ski ‘N See & UtahSkis.com offer a fun work environment, full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Ski ‘N See offers great benefits for its CSRs, including health insurance, 401k, education reimbursement, access to corporate ski passes and much more!
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to learn and use several software systems to assist customers efficiently
- Assist customers with all questions concerning ski/snowboard purchases
- Assist customers with rental gear recommendations
- Assist customers with rental gear reservation modifications
- Answer phone calls, emails, chats, and other customer touchpoints.
- 36-45 hour work week – weekends and evenings required when necessary.
- Hours per week are typically 8AM-8PM.
- Typical week is Monday through Sunday.
- October-April Mon-Sun 8AM-8PM.
- May-Sept Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1+ years in customer service
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Retail or sales experience is preferred
- Passion for skiing/snowboarding is helpful but not required
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to talk and listen
- Must be able to sit for several hours
- Dexterity for manipulating typical office equipment
- Occasional lifting and moving of merchandise or other inventory.
- Vision to read detailed instructions and labels, distance and color vision, peripheral and depth perception
Work will be performed in an office environment.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pro Deal Pricing on ski and snowboard products
- Access to lift tickets for free skiing/riding
- Paid Training
- Continued Education Reimbursement – max $500/year
- 100% if work related
- 50% if non work related
- 100% Reimbursement for any non-fiction book
- $250 Charitable Contribution to organization of your choice
- $1 for $1 match; excludes religious donations