Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Ski ‘N See offers a fun work environment, full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Work perks include access to industry discounts, lift tickets, and more. As a rental technician/customer service associate, you will be responsible for providing our customers with exemplary customer service by helping them find products and services to meet their skiing and snowboarding needs.
- Assisting customers in selecting the best rental package for their needs, sizing and fitting their ski or snowboard boots, and setting up rental equipment.
- Gaining product knowledge, through provided training, to help customers find the best retail products to fit their needs.
- Stocking and organizing products on the retail floor.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- We have flexible hours that can work with most school schedules.
- Access to “shop passes” to many of our local resorts.
- Pro Deals on 22/23 equipment (after 30 days of employment).
This is a seasonal winter position. However, we are a continuously growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement and career growth into our year-round positions.
Ski ‘N See is committed to building customer loyalty and trust amongst all skiers and snowboarders by providing exemplary customer service, offering quality products at fair prices, and maintaining the most competent staff.
This all culminates to enhance the customer’s experience while making memories on the mountain.