Ski ‘N See Ski/Snowboard shops are a locally owned and operated company that have been serving the Utah ski and snowboard community since 1987. Our assistant managers enjoy a fast-paced environment, while building customer loyalty and trust by providing exemplary customer experience, maintaining a highly competent staff, and overseeing the daily operations of a store. You will be accountable for managing/coaching staff, maximizing sales, balancing inventory, and operating the store at the same standards as the Store Manager.
With several locations from Sandy to the Ogden area, this position will have an opportunity to apply for multiple openings at locations across the Salt Lake Valley.
- Train and support your Prostaff on customer service standards, operating procedures, and selling techniques.
- Monitor, coach, and motivate your Prostaff to meet daily operational and revenue goals.
- Maintain store appearance conditions, operating equipment, and merchandising standards.
- Collaborate and cooperate with manager.
- Support the online store by managing the picking of sold inventory daily.
- Store must meet or exceed its seasonal Net Promoter Score goal for customer service.
- Store meets or exceeds the average # of items in the cart goal.
- Store meets or exceeds its weekly revenue goals.
- Stores are staffed appropriately and meet or exceed payroll efficiency goals.
- Standards are maintained in the store continually and consistently.
- Interpret and utilize data provided to make real time adjustments to meet goals.
- 2+ Years Industry Experience
- Proven Leadership and Motivational Skills
- Demonstrate Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to effectively translate Vision into Results
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Ability to work weekend, evenings, and holidays.
This is a seasonal winter position. However, we are a continuously growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement and career growth within our year-round staff.
Ski ‘N See is committed to building customer loyalty and trust amongst all skiers and snowboarders by providing exemplary customer service, offering quality products at fair prices, and maintaining the most competent staff.
This all culminates to enhance the customer’s experience while making memories on the mountain.