UtahSkis offers a fun work environment, full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Work perks include access to industry discounts, lift tickets, a ping pong table, a stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team ski outings, BBQ days, and more. As the shipping lead, you will be responsible for the planning, organization, management of workflow, and process improvement to ensure on-time delivery and exceptional quality standards.
- Identify and sort orders accurately and efficiently for processing and shipping.
- Read and identify product labels and shipment logs.
- Package and ship orders.
- Maintain fulfillment performance metrics and leverage those metrics to drive further improvements.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new shipping processes and work to improve existing processes.
- Promote and enforce quality standards to always provide the customer with the best experience possible.
- Maintain a high level of organization and cleanliness in the shipping space at all times.
- Drive to the Salt Lake City and Park City stores to assist with order procurement.
- Assist the warehouse team as needed during slower time periods.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License with no recent moving violations.
- Previous experience with shipping and fulfillment preferred.
- Competent in the use of the Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.).
- Reading, writing, math, and communication skills are required.
- Enthusiasm combined with a drive for constant improvement.
- Proven ability to independently meet deadlines.
- Must be able to sit for several hours.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and moving of merchandise or other inventory.
- Vision to read detailed instructions and labels, distance and color vision, peripheral and depth perception.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work will be performed in a warehouse environment.