Ski ‘N See offers a fun work environment, full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Work perks include access to industry discounts, lift tickets, and more. As a ski shop technician, you will be responsible for mounting customer’s skis, tuning and repairing skis and snowboards, and helping to maintain a fleet of rental skis and snowboards on a consistent basis.
- This position will consist of 4 shifts a week and a set schedule of 30-40 hours.
- Responsible for tuning customer and shop rental skis and snowboards.
- Knowledge of how to correctly mount and set the DIN for skis will be a requirement.
- Responsible for mounting customers skis and doing more in-depth repairs.
- Keeping a clean and organized shop will be a requirement.
- Pay will be consistent with experience and knowledge of the processes.
- The qualified candidate will have a strong work ethic, be dependable working scheduled shifts, and have the ability to get things done quickly and correctly.
- This position will run from October until mid-April 2023.
Ski ‘N See is committed to building customer loyalty and trust amongst all skiers and snowboarders by providing exemplary customer service, offering quality products at fair prices, and maintaining the most competent staff.
This all culminates to enhance the customer’s experience while making memories on the mountain.