Looking to get as much skiing in as possible and still work on the side? Or are you just looking for some work with a great company?! Working for Ski ‘N See offers a fun work environment full of people passionate about the outdoors and snow sports. Work perks include access to industry discounts, lift tickets, a ping pong table, a stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team ski outings, BBQ days, and more. This position will include driving, moving inventory, and interacting positively with multiple teams to ensure on-time delivery and quality standards.
Pay ranges from $12-$15 depending on experience.
- Move product between the central Warehouse and Ski ‘N See Stores.
- Assist the Shipping Lead during high volume times of years.
- Assist the Warehouse Lead with pricing, distribution and warehouse organization
- Communicate with Ski ‘N See store employees while at stores.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License with no recent moving violations.
- Reading, writing, basic math, and communication skills are required.
- Enthusiasm combined with a drive for constant improvement.
- Proven ability to independently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to sit for several hours.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and moving of merchandise or other inventory.
- Vision to read detailed instructions and labels, distance and color vision, peripheral and depth perception.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Part-time to full-time, 24-40 hours/week.
- Monday – Sunday with Holidays and Weekends.
- Flexible schedule for those that want to ski and ride before/after work.