Ski ‘N See offers a fun, fast paced work environment to all those who are passionate about snow sports. Ski N See has been serving the Utah ski and snowboard community since 1987 with 16 locations ranging from Sandy to Bountiful to Park City. Team up with our staff to ensure premium customer service to all our patrons.
Ski N See is hiring a full-time, Store Manager for the upcoming ski season, to start immediately.
Store Manager Duties:
- Train and support your Prostaff on customer service standards, operating procedures, and selling techniques.
- Monitor, coach, and motivate your Prostaff to meet daily operational and revenue goals.
- Maintain store appearance conditions, operating equipment, and merchandising standards.
- Collaborate and cooperate with managers
- Support the online store by managing the picking of sold inventory daily.
- Write a weekly schedule for your store employees in a timely manner.
Store Manager Standards
- Store must meet or exceed its seasonal Net Promoter Score goal for customer service.
- Store must meet or exceeds the average # of items in the cart goal.
- Store must meet or exceeds its weekly revenue goals.
- Stores are staffed appropriately and meet or exceed payroll efficiency goals.
- Standards are maintained in the store continually and consistently.
- Interpret and utilize data provided to make real time adjustments to meet goals.
- 2+ Years Industry Experience
- Proven Leadership and Motivational Skills
- Demonstrate Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to effectively translate Vision into Results
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Ability to work weekend, evenings, and holidays.
- Hourly Rate Pay based on experience
- Spiffs -Commissions – Boost your hourly rate $1-$5
- Ski Pass Privilege Program
- Pro Deals – Huge Gear discounts
Ski ‘N See is committed to building customer loyalty and trust amongst all skiers and snowboarders by providing exemplary customer service, offering quality products at fair prices, and maintaining the most competent staff.
This all culminates to enhance the customer’s experience while making memories on the mountain.