Below you will find policies about our company, stores and website.
Message from the President
Safety is our top priority as we embark on the 2020-21 ski season. We have been open since June and are both skilled and experienced in providing a safe environment for all employees, rental guests, and shoppers. We will continue to monitor and adhere to evolving COVID-19 procedures and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Utah Department of Health, along with the mandates of local Health Departments in the three Utah counties we operate in; Salt Lake, Davis, and Summit.
Ski ‘N See may operate differently this season, but our commitment to exemplary customer service is as high as ever. We are prepared and ready to service all of your needs when the resorts begin opening for the season on November 20, 2020 with safety protocols in place
We understand COVID has created a fluid ever-changing dynamic in life and business. We ask for your cooperation and understanding of the processes we put into place; they may change at a moment’s notice. Please respect that any changes would only occur to maintain best practices in keeping everyone safe.
Together, with cooperation, We can operate safely. We can mitigate the spread of COVID. We can enjoy the passion we share for Utah’s outdoors. We can satisfy our craving for a powder day. We can experience a great groomer on fresh corduroy. We can enjoy our lunch on the deck of our favorite resort. Together we can!
Please see our list of policies and procedures below to help keep you safe in our shops this season.
Consider our COVID-19 Policies
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times by employees and patrons, no exceptions. We will offer free masks to those who enter without one.
- Please use our hand sanitizing stations upon entry into our store.
- Please make frequent use of our hand sanitizing stations while inside.
- Please be conscientious and maintain a ski-length distance from non-family members.
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath).
- Please refrain from any unnecessary physical contact with others.
- Please consider picking your gear up during less busy times, between Noon and 2pm for next day use
Expectations of Employees
- Employees will be trained on the COVID -19 policies listed above.
- Employees will have their temperatures taken before starting any shift.
- Employees will clean high touch areas with approved disinfectant products.
- Employees will thoroughly disinfect gear after each use and/or fitting.
- If shops are at capacity, guests might need to wait outside or in cars where possible.
- Employees will disinfect lockers at on-mountain shops throughout each day
- Delivery employees will arrive at your lodging with a mask, new surgical rubber gloves on, with sanitized gear in sanitized bags.
Latest Update: July 31, 2017
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Personal Data: Cookie and Usage Data
Personal Data: Email
We use this tool to collect your email and send you messages.
Personal Data: Geolocation & Website Page
We use this tool to give you a quick way to get answers to your questions while you browse our website.
Ski ‘N See 772 E 9400 S Sandy, Utah 84094, ProStaff@skiNsee.com
In order to preserve the wild and natural places we enjoy every year, we are striving to make the following steps:
- Expand and improve our rental services to get the most use we can from manufactured goods
- Allow employees to work remotely to cut down on air pollution where possible
- Upcycle or recycle more electronic waste to help our local community thrive