Martin Luther King Day is just around the corner and it is time to make vacation plans! What better way to spend your weekend than on the slopes in Park City. With its THREE world-class ski resorts and irresitible small town charm, it is the ideal ski vacation. Here are five reasons why you should take your MLK weekend to Park City this year:
- 1. The Sundance Film Festival has been moved off Martin Luther King Weekend, taking the crowds with it! While the Sundance Film Festival usually takes over MLK Weekend, making it a bit too crowded and difficult to vacation to Park City, it has been moved to the following week! This is great news for skiers that would like to take advantage of the three day weekend! Less crowds, and more room on the slopes!
- 2. The Epic pass gives you access to TWO ski resorts in Park City this year! With Vail’s recent acquiring of Park City Mountain Resort, Epic Pass holders now have access to more terrain than ever in Park City!
- 3. Lots of holiday deals available to make the trip a little sweeter. Hotels, restaurants, and resorts will all be offering special deals for the weekend. Check some of them out here.
- 4. You can save on your rentals at Ski ‘N See or ARCS! We want to reward you for planning ahead, so we discount our skis up to 25% for booking early! The earlier you book, the more you save. Check out the prices here.
- 5. Utah is getting pounded with snow storms already, and we only expect more to come. Ever since Christmas Week, the Wasatch has been getting storm after storm. But not just any storms, these are classic Utah storms. Meaning they are bringing that light, fluffy powder that we all love to ski.