It’s that time of year again! We are starting to see holiday decorations in the stores, and hear festive music on the radio. It is time has come to start searching for gifts for your loved ones, and with ski season coming up, what better gift to give than new ski or snowboard gear! We know you have a lot of shopping to do, so we have put together a small holiday gift guide to help get your creative juices flowing.
Men’s Holiday Gift Guide:
1. Thirtytwo’s Mens Welkin Snowboard Jacket in Tangerine. This jacket uses a fabric that gives you stretch so that you are unrestricted but still keeps you warm and comfortable on the mountain.
2. 686 Forest Bailey Cosmic Overall. Bringing the bib back with a whole new style, these snowboard pants will allow you to charge through that deep powder while keeping you warm and dry.
3. 4FRNT’s Summit Crewneck in red. This is the perfect gift for the guy that wants something to keep him warm on the slopes, without compromising style for apres ski.
4. Line’s I Am A Skier Beanie. We love that this hat leaves no room for ambiguity and keeps your head warm at the same time. Plus, it works great as a stocking stuffer!
5. Spy’s Doom Goggle. This is a great gift if you are looking for goggles with an oversized lens design and interchangeable lenses for different weather conditions. your man will be seeing clearer than ever up on the slopes!
6. SmithOptics Camber Helmet in the matte black color. Ensure that your man is keeping his head safe with this helmet that features new ultra-light in-mold technology to give it a very lightweight and comfortable fit.
Women’s Holiday Gift Guide:
1. Armada’s Wome’s Canyon Pullover Jacket in Khaki. A great gift for women looking for a stylish jacket with tech features like side zipper vents and a helmet compatible hood.
2. Burton’s Womens Midweight Pant in the Fun Fair color. We love the bright colors that these pants come in. And with Burton’s Dryride Ultrawick fabric technology, these pants keep you warm under your ski/snowboard pants.
3. Burton’s Crimson Fleece in Vanilla Heather. This sweater is perfect for cozying up next to the fire after a long cold day on the mountain.
4. Roxy’s Tonic Beanie in Hot Coral. We love the pop of color this hat will add to your outfit and it’s classic style.
5. Smith’s Womens I/OS Goggles. With interchangable lenses for every type of weather, these goggles help optimize any skiers experience on the mountain.
6. Bern’s Womens Lenox Helmet in Satin Black. The perfect combination of style and function. We love the comfortable fit and minimalist look of this helmet!
Boy’s Holiday Gift Guide:
1. Burton’s Boys Symbol Snowboard Jacket in Fang/Golblin/Cork/Deep Sea. This jacket is Burton’s best-selling boys jacket and there are many of reasons why. The Symbol jacket is warm, movable, stylish, and one of the best jackets out there as far as performance goes.
2. Burton’s Boys Parkway Snowboard Pant in Fang. These pants feature a DRYRIDE technology to keep the moisture out and your kid dry and warm.
3. Burton’s Youth Lightweight Set in Deep Sea. These baselayers are designed to stretch, breathe, and dry quickly so that your kid is comfortable even on the coldest of days! Great to wear on the slopes or around the house during the cold winter.
4. Bula’s Pom Pom Beanie in Green. This fun beanie will keep your boy’s head warm after spending a cold day in the mountains.
5. Anon’s Tracker Goggles. With lenses that stay clear and have a fun design, your kid will love the way he can ride with his new goggles!
6. Bern’s Bandito Helmet in Matte Cobalt Blue. Keep your kid’s head safe, make sure he has a helmet while he is on the slopes! And while you are at it, you might as well make it a helmet that he will look cool in! He will love the bright blue color of Bern’s Bandito helmet.
Girl’s Holiday Gift Guide:
1. DC’s Girls Data K 15 Snow Jacket in Ceramic. This bright jacket offers plenty of warmth and style. The perfect gift for your little girl that wants something cute to wear while she rips down the mountain.
2. DC’s Girls Ace K 15 Snow Pants in Hot Coral. These pants are 100% waterproof and 100% awesome. Any girl will love the bright, fun, pop of color of these DC snow pants add to her outfit.
3. Roxy Girl’s Polka Dot Fleece in Coral. Keep your kid warm on the slopes with this adorable Roxy fleece. Great to use for skiing or for cold days at school.
4. Burton Girl’s Katie Joe Beanie in Marilyn. This warm, comfortable beanie is perfect for playing outside, walking to school, or even wearing around the house after a long, chilly day of skiing.
5. Smith Daredevil Goggles in Purple Fridays. These goggles are extra-durable and comfortable. Girls love the way the Daredevil goggles look and the way the fit.
6. Smith Zoom Helmet in Bright Pink. Keep that little head safe with this cute Smith helmet! Helmets are a necessity for kids on the slopes these days. They will protect their heads and keep them warm at the same time. Plus, what girl doesn’t love a little pop of pink to top off her ski ensemble?
For more ideas, hop on over to your nearest Ski ‘N See or ARCS Ski & Board shop to get advice from an expert on the newest and greatest gear!